1. The Home Front: Manitowoc County in World War II - A searchable digital collection that features materials from the collections of the Wisconsin Maritime Museum, Manitowoc County Historical Society, Manitowoc Public Library, Lester Public Library and others. Includes photographic images, oral histories, published sources and documents, artifacts, and other resources which help to document and explain the history of Manitowoc County, Wisconsin during the period from 1939 to 1947—both the more universally shared home front experiences and activities as they played out in this specific county, and those more unique activities which especially defined the area during the War.
6. NavSource Naval History - Photographic History of the U.S. Navy, submarine photo archives.
7. The Fleet Type Submarine, Navpers 16160 - Online version of the U.S. Navy publication The Fleet Type Submarine, Navpers 16160, a submarine training manual.
8. World War II American Submarine List - Website includes what should be a complete list of the American submarines that saw service during World War II.
9. Imperial Japanese Navy (WW II)
10. U-boat.net - German U-Boat history, inlcuding information on Allied forces in both the Atlantic and Pacific
11. The Sub Report - Current information and news on submarines around the world
12. NavWeaps.com - Naval weapns, technology, and reunions
13. Through the Looking Glass - A photo essay of submarines 1900 - 1940
14. Valor at Sea - The US Submarine War in the Pacific 1941-1945