SubFest Visitor Information
Schedule of Events
Sub Vet Perks
Discounted Museum admission is $10 for adults, $5 for youth and Submarine Veterans. Admission includes the museum galleries, self-guided sub tours, and educational programs.
General grounds are free and open to the public.
More information can be found on http://www.manitowoc.info/.
There are several restaurants within walking distance of the Wisconsin Maritime Museum. The Museum has information and a selection of menus for the restaurants in the area. Food vendors will also be located throughout the festival area.
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites: 877-341-3344
- Baymont Inn & Suites (formerly Best Western): 800-780-7234
- Holiday Inn: 1-800-HOLIDAY
- Harbor Town Inn: 800-800-8000
- Quality Inn: 920-683-0220
- Westport Bed & Breakfast: 888-686-0465
- Dead by Dawn Dead & Breakfast: 920-683-3268
- Lighthouse Inn (Two Rivers): 1-800-228-6416
- Village Inn & Suites (Two Rivers): 1-800-551-4795
- Devil’s River Campground: 1-920-794-7480
- Manitowoc County Expo: 1-920-683-4378
- Point Beach State Forest: 1-920-794-7480
- Seagull Marina & Campgrounds: 1-920-794-7533
- Village Inn & Suites: 1-800-551-4795
Manitowoc is about 45 minutes from Green Bay’s Austin Straubel Airport, which is small but served by most major air carriers. It also has quick and easy access to the air terminal. Milwaukee’s Mitchell Airport is an hour-and-a-half drive south by Interstate 43 and requires more time for security checks and aircraft boarding, but it serves more air carriers than Green Bay.
Shuttle service is available from Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee (and O’Hare in Chicago) to Manitowoc. Shuttle service information and reservations can be obtained at http://www.mkelimo.com/ or 1-800-236-5450. Car rental facilities are available at the Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay.
Chicago’s O’Hare Airport is about a two-and-a-half hour drive south by interstate routes and serves all air carriers