SCOPE & CONTENT: Ms 48 Falcon Marine Company Collection
The Falcon Marine Company was located in Waukegan, Illinois and went out of business in 1990. Materials in the collection belonged to a former Falcon Marine employee, and include instruction books and parts catalogs from vessels associated with Falcon Marine. It includes Kahlenberg Brothers Company parts catalogs, American Hoist and Derrick Company parts lists, and other manuals.
- 2005-92-1 Steam Boiler Operating Manual for model LR122X-8 by the Cleaver-Brooks Company of Milwaukee
- 2005-92-2 Owner's manual for the Newport 120 marine radio made by Pearce Simpson.
- 2005-92-3 American Hoists Illustrated Repair Parts List, American Hoist and Derrick Company, St. Paul.
- 2005-92-4 American Hoist and Derrick Company Catalog number 106, copyright 1914.
- 2005-92-5 Parts List for Kahlenberg Marine Engines, Model BF, 4 cylinder 10x10 1/2, Engine number 401 BF. Labeled Tom Johnson Fishing Company, Waukegan, IL, Boat "Lillie B."
- 2005-92-6 Instruction Book and Parts List for Kahlenberg Marine Engines, 4 cylinder 10x10 1/2, Engine number 401 BF. Labeled Tug "G.W. Falcon," Falcon Marine Company, Evanston, Illinois.